Brant Webb dedicates his practice exclusively to family law matters. His experience includes highly complex property divorces, custody litigation, premarital and post marital agreements, uncontested divorces, enforcement proceedings (child support, possession, and property division), custody modifications, protective orders and restraining orders, child support, and paternity matters.
- Rising Stars 2017-2022
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 2011
Awards & Honors
- Rising Stars 2017-2022
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: Equal Justice Award
- University of North Texas
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: Finance
- Attacking and Defending Mediated Settlement Agreements and Rule 11 Agreements, Co-Author with Chetammia A. Holmes, Kay Reburn, and Natalie L. Webb, 34th Annual Marriage Dissolution Institute, Austin, Texas, April 28-29, 2011.
- Discovery Requests in the 21st Century, Not Much Better Than They Used to Be, Co-Author with Chetammia A. Holmes, Kay Redburn, and Natalie L. Webb, 2011 Advanced Family Law Course, San Antonio, Texas, August 1-4, 2011.
- Hidden Gems in the Family Law Practice Manual, Co-Author with Natalie L. Webb, Advanced Family Law Drafting, Dallas, Texas, December 8-9, 2011.
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Curbing the Trend of Domestic Violence in the National Football League and Major League Baseball, American University Journal of Gender Social Policy and Law 20, no. 3, 742 761 (2012).
- Legislative Update: Family Law, Co-Author with Brian L. Webb, State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting, Dallas, Texas, June 20-21, 2013.
- Legislative Update 2013: Family Law, Brian L. Webb & Brant M. Webb, 76 Tex. B.J. 722-724 (2013).
- Do the Right Thing: A Lawyer’s Ethical Obligations to the Practice, Co-Author with Natalie L. Webb and Chetammia A. Holmes, 2014 Advanced Family Law Course: Family Law 101, San Antonio, Texas, August 3, 2014.
- Pepto Bismol Moments: What to Do When You Mess Up and How to Save Yourself, Co Author with Gary L. Nickelson and Brian L. Webb, 38th Annual Marriage Dissolution Institute, Dallas, Texas, April 9-10, 2015.
- Post Decree Proceedings After the Divorce – It Ain’t Always Over When It’s Over, Co Author with Natalie L. Webb, 38th Annual Marriage Dissolution Institute, Dallas, Texas, April 9-10, 2015.
- The 84th Session: Family Law, Brian L. Webb & Brant M. Webb, 78 Tex. B.J. 652-653 (2015).
- When Your Pepto Bismol Moments are Reduced to Writing, Co Author with Gary L. Nickelson and Brian L. Webb, Advanced Family Law Drafting, Dallas, Texas, December 10-11, 2015.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Computer and Technology Section – State Bar of Texas
Past Employment Postions
- Justice Ann C. McClure of the El Paso Court of Appeals, Intern